OMNI is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information about our current and prospective clients.
We are proud of our privacy practices and want you to know how we protect this information and use it to provide service.
How and Why We Obtain Personal Information
OMNI takes great care to protect personal information about plan sponsors, employees, and that acquired from investment providers and when we use it,
we do so with respect for privacy. We may use personal information to provide services; process transactions; respond to inquiries from plan sponsors,
employees, or investment providers; or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. OMNI may collect public and non-public personal information about
you from any of the following sources:
How We Protect Information About You
- Employee or plan sponsor on applications or forms (for example, name, Social Security number, birth date, etc.)
- Transactional activity in your account (for example, loan history)
- Other interactions with OMNI (for example, discussions with our customer service staff or information you enter into our Web site)
- Other sources with the consent of employee or plan sponsor (for example from a former employer or former investment provider)
OMNI considers the protection of personal information to be a foundation of client trust and a sound business practice. We employ physical,
electronic and procedural controls and we regularly adapt these controls to respond to changing requirements and advances in technology. At OMNI,
we restrict access to personal information to those who require it to develop, support, offer and deliver services to employees or plan sponsors.
How we share information about you with third parties OMNI does not share personal information about our clients with unaffiliated third parties
for use in marketing their products and services. We may share personal information with the following entities:
- Government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax purposes)
- Other organizations, with the employee’s or plan sponsor’s consent or as permitted or required by law.
- The investment providers working with OMNI’s clients are obligated to keep the personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services.
Based on the nature of your relationship with OMNI, we may exchange information with other third parties as described below:
- If you conduct business with OMNI through a plan sponsor, we may exchange information related to such business, such as payroll, human resource, or benefits information, with them or others they may authorize.
- If you conduct business with OMNI through your investment professional, we may exchange information we collect with your investment professional or with others they may authorize.
Privacy, security and service in our online operations are just as critical as in the rest of our business. OMNI employs all of the safeguards described
previously, along with the following Internet-specific practices. We use firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among
others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect all systems from unauthorized access.
How we share information about you within OMNI
We may share personal information about you with various OMNI’s affiliates including those who perform, for example, printing, mailing, and data processing services.